Sunday, August 29, 2010

Golfing in Kiawah!

As promised here are a few pictures of our awesome golfing experience in Kiawah. As most of you know Matt taught me how to golf a few years ago and I have been hooked ever since. We have taken a golf trip to West Virginia and have enjoyed golfing around Chillicothe during the summers. Since Kiawah is a golf resort we decided to take advantage of the beautiful courses. Matt was not able to come down to Kiawah until later in the week so Nate and I decided to play a round together at Turtle Point before Matt arrived. Nate learned from our round that my putting needs a whole lot of work. We had a lot of fun despite the 109 heat index!
On our last day Matt, myself, Nate and even John played at Courgar Point. It was a rainy, buggy and crazy hot day but we took advantage of the day and had a great time! John, despite not playing for quite a few years, turned it on on the back nine! Better dust your clubs off Jackie because he might want to take up the sport again! Thanks guys for allowing me to play golf with you. I had a great time!
Turtle Point



Cougar Point






What a fine group of golfers!
























1 comment:

hayleyash said...

I don't know how you do it?! I remember the days when I used to play and I'd get to the third hole and be tired of it. That's my short attention span.