Thursday, January 6, 2011

Preparing for Baby Knisley

Wow, how time flies by. The last time we blogged we were just over 12 weeks pregnant and now we are a little over 20 weeks. Half-way there! I have been feeling Baby Knisley move quite a bit lately and Matt has gotten to feel it as well. Such an amazing feeling. I thought I would share some pictures of our nursery and our preperations for his or her's arrival in May. Matt decided that one of his Christmas gifts to me would be to decorate the nursery, as always he has out done himself. I absolutely loved every little detail. The crib just came in this week and we are still waiting for the glider( a big thanks to Pa & T) to come in and the room will be pretty much complete.


Yes that is a TV that you see on the wall. No room in our house
would be complete without a TV, including the Nursery.















3 comments:

Erik, Erin, Malachi, Elliott and Jonas said...

It looks great! I'm sure Baby Knisley will be happy, comfy and entertained!

hayleyash said...

Very cute!

Pa & T said...

I can't wait to see it in person. I could rock a baby in that room!