Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby Knisley Update

I apologize that this is a little late posting but our internet has been down for the 3 weeks and just got fixed today! I wanted to post a quick update from our last ultrasound. It was amazing to see Baby Knisley's little features and everything seems to be going as well as can be expected. The heartrate was 149 and weight around 1 pound 2 ounces. Sorry to dissapoint everyone, but we didn't cave in and find out if it was a boy or girl. Well at least I know I looked away when it was time but not so sure about Matt. What do you think it is?

2 comments:

Erik, Erin, Malachi, Elliott and Jonas said...

I'm voting BOY! There has to be a boy in the mix of girls somewhere, right?

hayleyash said...

I can't wait to meet her. We so know it's a girl. How could any Knisley have a boy?!