Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Our Sweet Little Lady

Finally, our sweet little one is here! After a long 9 months and over 24 hours + of labor, our sweet Elliana Marie was born on May 31st @ 11:25p.m. She was 8lbs 7 ounces!! We have set in to somewhat of a routine and are learning more and more each day about parenthood. Elli is a true blessing in our lives and we thank God everday for giving us this precious little miracle.



On our way home from the hospital!



Our sweet Little Lady




Flowers from Daddy for Mommy & Elli



Sleeping Beauty.......Thank goodness for that Paci!






3 comments:

J, H, A, M and O said...

What a sweetie. I can't wait to cuddle with her.

hayleyash said...

Love her, love her! I'm so glad to hear that you guys are settling in (let's face it, you really haven't a choice, eh?). Elli is such a blessing. I'm happy to see that she is wearing the shirt we gave her :) Love you guys!

hayleyash said...

PS...I totally think she is looking like you!