Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sweet Smiles

The past couple of weeks Elli has really started to show her little personality. She has been "talking" to us and has been smiling more and more each day. Each day her Colic seems to get a "little" better, but she still has her moments of course. She has also slept through the night on two seperate occasions. It is hard to believe our little girl will be eight weeks old this week.





















3 comments:

Pa & T said...

Something about Elli looks like you and something looks like Matt. She is a great mix. Keep those smiles coming, Elli.

hayleyash said...

Cute little lady :)

J, H, A, M and O said...

Oh goodness. Adorable. Glad she got her book and cd. I thought of Matt when I saw them and thought Elli needed to have them.
Can't wait to meet her soon.
I agree with Mom, she is a perfect mix of you two.