We have come to find out that we have the best babysitter that anyone could ever ask for! Elli loves Miss Kelsey and we are so thankful that we have her to take care of our little Elli. I only had to work a couple days this week due to being able to take a little bit of time off around the holiday. When I picked Elli up from Kelsey on Tuesday, she had the best Christmas Surprise for mommy and daddy. Kelsey told me that Elli wanted to do something special for us......and special it was. Waiting for us were some very sweet framed Christmas photos of our sweet little Elli along with some homemade ornaments of Elli's hands and feet for us to always have to put on our Christmas Tree. Thank you so much Kelsey for taking such wonderful care of Elli and treating her like your own.
Check out these adorable pictures!
Merry Christmas from our Family to yours!



1 comment:
OMG....those are just too sweet. I have to have a copy of the last one. What a fantastic babysitter. So nice of Kelsey.
Post a Comment