Tuesday, January 31, 2012

7 & 8 months

Today, Elli is 8 months old and I realized that I hadn't blogged her 7 month yet! Elli has really started to be quite the independent and sassy lady.  In the last two months she has learned to crawl and is getting quite fast at it too.  She pulls herself up to EVERYTHING, has said her first word, of course it was "da-da."  Sometimes I think she is trying to say "mom-mom" when she is ready for bed but it sounds more like "Mmmmm" but I just keep telling myself that she is trying to say it.  She claps her hands when you say "yeah" and has started doing "so big" with her hands above her head.  We have been signing to her for the last couple of months, she hasn't started doing it back yet but we hope she will start to catch on soon.  She is a very good eater, always wanting more of everything and has started feeding herself puffs.  I think that is about it in a nutshell.  She is such a blessing and fills each of our days with so much joy. 



 For Daddy's birthday, we did a mini photoshoot with Miss Kelsey and this is one of many favorites from the shoot.

 Little Red Nose...tis the season


Another favorite from the photoshoot

2 comments:

J, H, A, M and O said...

Cute, cute, cute! She looks more like Matt everytime you blog!

hayleyash said...

Elli!!! You are wearing your barrette! You are too much little lady.